Hours of work: 37.5 Hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
Location: Creative Gardens Donaghadee
Salary Range: £15,500- £16,500 dependent on experience and qualifications
Closing Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Age restrictions: at least 16 years of age
Job Reference: D1053
Are you looking for a career in Accounting or Book Keeping? If so then read on, as this new role at Creative Gardens Donaghadee could be perfect.
We require an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to assist our in-house accountant with a range of administration duties. The successful applicant will assist with processing invoices, goods- in dockets and make use of the companies retail management system to allocate purchase orders.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate impeccable attention to detail, be capable of producing accurate and well-presented information. Experience using excel is vital in this role. Training on company specific systems will be provided and there is potential for the successful applicant to develop a career in book keeping/accounting by gaining official qualifications financed by the company.
This role may suit a graduate looking to get some real world experience in a busy accounting office assisting with the book keeping of a £7m business, or alternatively an individual who already has experience in this field.
Creative Gardens is a growing family business and there is potential for this role to develop and salary to increase accordingly. Salary dependant on experience and qualifications of applicant and will be confirmed after interview. Range £15,500 - £16,500
- Assisting with book keeping functions in our accounts office
- Collating goods inward dockets and invoice matching
- Use of EPOS system for matching goods in dockets to EPOS purchase orders and invoices.
- May include additional EPOS duties such as data importing and management
- Extensive use of Excel for reporting and manipulating information obtained from retail systems and producing reports.
- Assisting with general accounting office procedures including basic task such as photocopying, scanning, emailing etc.
- Phone answering as required
- Role may develop to include usage of SAGE accounts.
- May suit someone looking to develop a career in accounting. Potential for official training and qualifications financed by the company.
**References will be required**
Please note: We may create a waiting list for this vacancy at the interview stage for any similar vacancies that may arise within the next 6 months. We reserve the right to apply enhanced short listing criteria. Equality Statement: Creative Gardens is an equal opportunities employer.