We have started our very own ‘Little Bloomers’ kids gardening club and would love to see you with your little gardeners at our first workshop of the year.
Within a controlled and safe environment; children can take part in the gardening activities, develop social skills from working together and embrace their independence.
Start - 10am lasts approx. 30 mins
This workshop we will be learning about our plants and herbs followed by a fun ‘grow your own’ activity.
We have a very special guest also joining us – our new mascot Boris the bunny!! He would love to meet you.
- Suitable for children aged 3-7 yrs (a little younger or older is fine too)
- Advanced booking is essential – please arrive 5 minutes prior to the workshop starting
- At the end of the workshop you will receive a goodie bag which includes a £5 gift voucher to spend in any of our centres or cafes, some refreshments for your little gardener (piece of fruit, juice, chocolate & lolly) and surprises.
- Part of the workshop will be outside in a covered area. Make sure you wrap up warm in case it is a little chilly.
- Please remain with your little gardeners throughout the workshop