BBQ COURSE CERTIFIED BY WEBER
A Three Hour Hands-on Cooking Class
Weber’s BBQ Experts Come To Bushmills
A team of highly qualified barbecue instructors are hitting Creative Gardens Bushmills this December ready to transform your at-home barbecue experience. Whether new or experienced; barbequer’s all over Northern Ireland will put their grill-skills to the test and be inspired to make your barbecue menu even more exciting with BBQ Courses certified by Weber.
This ultimate Weber experience involves a mix of practical instruction at the barbecue and demonstration of techniques and products by Weber’s expert barbecue instructors. During the course, dishes prepared by participants are given the taste-test by the instructors, before being enjoyed by all.
Attendees can also look forward to trying out several new Weber products; in particular, the revolutionary Genesis II gas barbecue, Kettle Plus as well as the iGrill Bluetooth digital thermometer.
The aim of the Certified By Weber BBQ Courses are to advance the barbecue culture in the UK and share our passion for barbecuing. Weber has been running these courses in continental Europe for the past decade and they’re hugely popular. They equip attendees with the skills and know-how to feel confident enough to barbecue practically anything.
Certified by Weber BBQ Courses:
3-Hour Hands-On Cooking Class
- Bushmills, United Kingdom | Creative Gardens
- Sunday, 17 Decmeber 2017 from 14:30 to 17:30 (BST)
What You Get:
- 3-hour hands-on interactive cooking experience with a Weber® Certified Grill Master
- An opportunity to cook a 3-course meal (and extras!) on a range of Weber® barbecues
- A chance to try charcoal and gas barbecues as well as the Weber® Smokey Mountain
- Certificate on course completion
- Recipe booklet
- Free Weber® apron for every attendee
- Rolling Q&A with the Weber® expert throughout the class
- Plenty of opportunities to taste and try every dish
- BBQ skills for life
- Hot tea and coffee
- Exceptional value for money
- This is the perfect accessory for any BBQ enthusiast and far more than just a demo!
Spinach waffles and smoked salmon
Beer braised pork cheeks, Dauphinoise potatoes, spring cabbage and apple chips
Spiced pumpkin cakes
White pizza, celery soup, beef steak, roast duck
Tea and Coffee
This is no ordinary barbecue demo so places per class are restricted to 20. Therefore we suggest you get in quick and secure your tickets if you're after a particular date!
Unfortunately due to expected high demand, once purchased it is unlikely we will be able to switch tickets to alternative event dates.